We want to welcome you to our blog. We hope you find it to be entertaining, smile enforcing, and even inspiring at times. These are our moments.



Saturday, July 30, 2011

Mommy and Me Gymnastics

I have been looking for something special for Lorelei and I to do together and I think I have found it!  Mommy and Me gymnastics!  Today was our trial class and she did so great!  She loved it!  I realized on the way home that this is probably my only chance to do something like this w/ her b/c once she is three she has her own class...no need for mommy.  So, I will soak up every second I can!

We played with hula hoops

 She got to do the tumble track
 Complete with the foam pit at the end!
 She loved the balance beam

 She even did a roll!
 Trampoline time

We had so much fun!  We finished up the morning by bringing donuts and coffee home to daddy.  I love love love that little girl!

1 comment:

  1. I love your new family picture! Where are the pics of YOU doing gymnastics?!?

    ReplyDelete